Hump Day Haul #eBook #sale #bookhaul



#eBooks #sale #bookhaul – Today’s books are three new Kindle eBooks that were on sale this week.

On Mother’s Day I picked up, That Kind of Mother by Rumaan Alam for $2.99; the price has returned to $12.99.
This title has been on my radar and it was heavily buzzed for Mother’s Day. Thrilled to have picked it up on sale!

Yesterday I saw that The City of Brass by S.A. Charkraborty and The Bear and the Nightingale by Kathrine Arden were on sale for $1.99, so I hurried over to Amazon to pick up the Kindle eBook. As of this post, they are still both $1.99.
Book of the Month sold out of The City of Brass and I was heartbroken to have waited to long to order it. I should have made it my book of the month! I was on the library eBook hold list, but now I own it! Yay! I have heard The Bear and the Nightingale recommended to fans of The Night Circus, so it has been on my TBR for a longtime. I sort of want to wait until winter, to read it in the cold, but that is a LONG time to wait.

I planned to showcase three new hardcover books I ordered, but UPS tried to deliver at 10 pm on Monday, which is way too late for me to answer the door. So now my box is trapped at the UPS Access Point – if I had wanted to pick it up at an Access Point, I would not have ordered delivery to my door! So upset with UPS right now.

Comments